Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tell Cinemark What You Think...

Cinemark has a new website devoted to collecting feedback on their theatres. The survey isn't very detailed, unfortunately, but it's a quick and easy way to leave feedback, and hopefully help them improve.

Many questions cover simple things like the film, showtime, & location. This one covers the presentation:
20. Using a 10-point scale, please rate your satisfaction with…
* The overall picture quality
* The overall
* cleanliness of the theater.
* The overall sound quality
* The overall theater
* facility state of repair
* The temperature of the auditorium.


Questions 21 & 22 are terrible:
21. Based on this visit, what is the likelihood that you will recommend Cinemark Theatres to others in the next 3 months?
22. Based on this visit, what is the likelihood that you will return to Cinemark Theatres in the next 3 months?


There are several Cinemark Theatres that I will never return to (and strongly recommend against) because of terrible presentations and unprofessional management. But I go out of my way to visit one Cinemark Theatre that does a terrific job. Questions 21 and 22 are way too vague.

Nevertheless, this is a great opportunity to leave feedback. Save your ticket stub! When you complete the survey, you get a code to write on your ticket stub for a $1 discount on popcorn.

Visit http://www.cinevoter.com/ and let Cinemark know what you think.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your guests should know that in order to get the $1.00 discount, the discount code must be written on the back of a Cinemark ticket stub.

The idea is that after attending a show, you complete the survey based on that experience. Thus the sometimes vague questions, the questions are aimed at 1 particulr experience, not an overall impression. After the survey is complete, you write the code on the back of the ticket stub from your recent visit, and return it to the theater for the $1.00 off.

Jonesy said...

Thanks for the comment! I've updated the article about the ticket stubs.

As for the questions, I feel that
1 particular experience at one theatre is not enough to make me recommend ALL Cinemark Theatres to my friends. I can certainly recommend (or recommend against) that particular theatre.

I would love to the survey expanded, and hope that Cinemark is taking the replies seriously!

Anonymous said...

I believe that Cinemark has discontinued this dollar discount. Does anyone know the exact date that this took place?

Anonymous said...

The program was temporarily suspended on Jan.1 2009.

erotic love stories said...

On secondthoughts I dont really want to know. I had to change before I met my contact.
femdom sissy stories
erotic x rated sex stories
adult interacial rape stories
animal sex stories
xnxx stories camping with mom
On secondthoughts I dont really want to know. I had to change before I met my contact.

Ms. D said...

I always have a pleasant experience whenever I come to watch a movie.