Friday, November 24, 2006

Embarcadero

1 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111

= = = = =
Comment from David Jones on 03/28/07:

Saw The Namesake in Auditorium 3.

Few commercials, sightlines were good. The screen was a little small, but normal for an Art House.

The sound was not loud, but audible.
Overall, the experience was good/average, and I'd go back if the time was convenient. I wouldn't go out of my way to see a movie in this theatre.
= = = = =

Saw The Bridge on 11/9/2006

This is a typical Art House with small screens and intimate auditoriums. The sound and picture are average.

Parking is validated if you park in the Embarcadero Center garage, but not if you park in one of the many surrounding garages.

Submitted by David Jones

Cinema Grade = C

1 comment:

David Jones said...

Saw No End in Sight in Auditorium 4 at 7:10 on 9/6/2007.

The picture was as bright and steady as I have seen. The sound was loud and crisp. This was a great performance.

Unfortunately, the screen was small, and I wished that the auditorium was darker.

Parking is free when validated for the garage in the Embarcadero Center (not the surrounding garages).

I go out of my way to this theatre only because the films aren't showing at other theatres, but I was impressed with this performance.